Friendship is not a matter of distance, but a matter of heart and family is not a matter of blood, but a matter of loving
Goodbye Annika and Chad, see you as soon as possible! Who knows where and when. Maybe here in Utah, maybe in Alaska. Or even in Finland. Maybe in a year or two. But we'll see each others again for sure.
Drive safely to Alaska, love you guys!
2 kommenttia:
Anonyymi
kirjoitti...
Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.
2 kommenttia:
Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
I feel that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of
that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read.
I will certainly be back.
my web site ... world at arms pay to win
Hi, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!
Also visit my blog: world at arms android tips
Lähetä kommentti